Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dan's Mini Me

So, I haven't been able to post in a little while because Colleen had a few fussy days and I didn't get the chance to upload any pictures. But, my smiley little baby is back and she is napping, which gives me the chance to make a little post.
Colleen is 5 weeks old and just as I thought we were starting to get into a routine, she changes it up on us! She is a very good eater and is gaining weight well. At one month, she weighed 12 pounds! She usually eats every 2-3 hours, but sometimes she will sleep for 5 hours at night, and then the next night, she'll wake up at 11, 12, 2am, 4, 6, and 8am. Who knows?? And it's not from my Coke and M and Ms either!! She loves being outside, watching the Forceful Stream softball team, getting a bath, getting her hair washed and going out in the car. Whenever we go anywhere, Colleen sleeps. She likes to be awake at home (can't imagine why- daytime TV sucks), but she is zonked if we go visit someone or go out to the BBQ festival. She also LOVES visits from her grandparents and aunts and uncles and friends.
I'm still figuring out the formatting of the blog and stuff, but I'm going to update my first post with her birth story and hopefully get scanned pictures of my baby picture and Dan's baby picture-- I think she looks like both of them!



Does she look like Dan?



Now, I think she looks like Dan here- :)


Another Dan face



One day, she'll wake up, I promise!




Colleen's favorite cousin, Nelia

Dan would like to blow up this picture and show everyone that Bailey has not eaten the baby! Bailey really does love her little swister!


Colleen has some adorable faces, which are so hard to get on camera. One of my favorite Colleen faces is her suspicious face, and this came close. Another one of my favorites is her drunk breastmilk face, but I haven't caught that one yet!


Dan LOVES this onesie from Ryan and Stephanie-
He has dressed Colleen in this at least 4 times!


Curled up on my little shelf


Family picture in the hospital



Bailey- weight gain- 5 pounds


About two weeks before Colleen was born! Weight gain-- ~15 pounds




Pregnant in April




Kathleen's Graduation in May


No comments: