Thursday, March 13, 2008

Getting SO Big!


I think I say this everyday- that Colleen is getting so big! I picked her up from daycare on Friday and she was in the 'crawlers' part of the classroom. They did that for ratio purposes, but she is now the 3rd oldest baby in the infant room and one of her friends (Chloe-- the latest germ disseminator) is moving up on Monday. Aahhhh!! Anyway, since I use this blog as a virtual baby book for her, I wanted to post some of her latest accomplishments. I don't have a good picture of her crawling (albeit backwards) yet, but that will come soon.


She is learning to self feed.



I don't think this is what they meant.


Colleen is learning to pull up to stand. She's most successful at this in the bathtub.


She has staring contests with Cookie Monster.

1 comment:

Silly Lily said...

Cookie Monster doesn't have a chance!!