Friday, August 21, 2009

Molly

We're back!! Ok, not entirely, but for whoever reads this blog (grandmoms and sisters), I am trying to get back into my blog. This is my virtual 'baby book' for my girls. I am obviously behind in my pictures and details, so I will post some new pictures and work backwards.

For the grandmothers and aunts, if you want copies of any of the pictures, email me- the versions I put on the web are lower quality to save memory space.
Daddy and Molly

Molly and Mama


part of Molly's room
I wanted to show the flower garden. More pictures to come..

Colleen playing lacrosse in Brenna's backyard

Colleen and Nelia on the swing in Brenna's backyard



Colleen put a baby next to Molly in the bouncer. She gets the concept that the bouncer is for babies, and that includes her toys.



Colleen is like the ocean, you don't want to turn your back on her


Poor Molly

Sweet Molly


She looks like such a chubs in this picture,but she's really not!

1 comment:

Elisa Melani said...

Love the pictures, the girls are so cute!