Monday, January 7, 2008

6 Months!


Colleen is already 6 months old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. She goes for her 6 month (and shots!) checkup this week, so I'll post her stats when we go. She is getting so big. This past month Colleen has learned to blow raspberries, reach for and play with toys, she rolls over both ways like a pro, she enjoys stage 1 solid foods (except for green beans) and she is learning how to sit up. She is so expressive and so much fun. She had a 3 month evaluation at school and they analyzed her development in motor skills, cognitive skills and language skills. She is progressing normally, but they did remark that Colleen is a quiet baby and that she is a thinker and an observer. She just doesn't babble very much. I think she's just a good listener. But seriously, there is no doubting the paternity of this baby.



Shy Colleen


Silly Colleen
this is a perfect 6 month picture.... she is blowing raspberries and playing with her feet!
this could be any day with her.




So what? I don't want my socks on.


This is the good part.


Sitting up practice gone awry


Sitting up like a big girl and playing with her toy

I don't know how I got that scar Mom. Maybe it was Voldemort.



No comments: