Oh, the joys of having a baby.
What has the little carrier monkey done now? Well, this week, Colleen went back to school and she was doing well. She got 'cheerful' reports from her daycare teacher and she was sleeping well for naps and at night. On Wednesday, she threw up once in the middle of the night, but vomitting was a side effect from all of the medicines she was taking. That same day she didn't eat as much as normal, but the doctor said she was probably just recovering from being sick last week. She wasn't fussy at all and improved through the week.
Then, I got so sick Thursday night. I was throwing up throughout the night and had to call out of work on Friday. I thought it was food poisoning because my lunch was revisited that evening and I was throwing up so much. Dan was so wonderful. He woke up with the baby and got her ready for daycare, dropped her off and picked her up while I slept and lay motionless on Friday.
Unfortunately, his good deeds did not go unpunished. He is so sick today. I've known Dan for almost ten years and I don't remember the last time he threw up. He wants me to tell everyone that he is more sick than I was. Typical.
Anyway, here are some pics of Dan and the carrier monkey!
No Pooh. I can't let you take the wrap for me. You have too much to lose.
No comments:
Post a Comment